Dorson continues to meet the challenges of a variety of environmental issues that span throughout all market sectors, with particular expertise in servicing the insurance claim professional. Resolving environmental cost recovery claims and pollution liability can be a complex, unpredictable task with interrelationships and interdependencies amongst a large claims market of real estate, construction and environmental entities. However, Dorson has assisted a number of insurance carriers with top technical support detailed claims analysis and strategy process designed to result in a smooth and successful closure. Our client’s objectives are our main priority, therefore they are defined and understood up front to develop a suitable plan of action eliminating the unnecessary involvement of third parties.
Dorson’s environmental claims services include claims relating to all environmental contamination where public health or the environment has been impacted. Using our highly developed claims management techniques to effectively manage your project, conduct environmental cause and origin analysis, mitigate risk, and subrogate and allocate costs you are guaranteed to save time and money.
Insurance Claims Consulting Services
Dorson’s expertise in our scope of environmental services relating to claims liability includes:
- Identification of responsible parties and third party recognition
- Site impact investigation including contaminant source identification, extent of contamination, and timing of environmental release
- Historic and forensic evaluation
- Risk analysis
- Liability estimates and loss reserves
- Remediation cost control and management
- Contractor oversight and assessment of remediation